These are the rules of the Freenode #mysql drinking game.
- Any non op posts a pastebin link either either the query and no error or the error and no query drink
- Any non op posts a query with, “why doesn’t this work?” without any explanation about the results they want or what they’re getting drink
- Domas trolls the channel with a legit issue drink
- When a postgres guy answers a question about sqlite in #mysql 3 drinks
- Someone answers a question with, “kill yourself” drink
- Someone asks a phpmyadmin question
- Someone asks a workbench question
- Someone can’t figure out how to reset the root password
- Someone says they are getting an access denied error but they insist the username and password are correct.
- Someone asks a mssql question but tries to disguise it as a mysql question because there is no mssql channel.
- Whenever someone either complains about auto_increment leaving holes in the sequence or asks how to reset it.
Special set of rules for Alexander Keremidarski (salle)
- Just drink.
Please suggest new rules in the comments.